What can I do with a stand mixer?
If you like baking or working dough for recipes, the stand mixer is a good ally, it is a hand mixer that will allow you to knead and make mixtures.
The main functions of the stand mixer are:
- You can quickly and easily whip meringues, cream and egg whites.
- Beat eggs, especially in baking recipes that require professional beating.
- To make sponge cakes, to do all the mixing of eggs, flour etc. would otherwise be very tedious.
- Pizza dough, doughnuts or bread, you'll see how tasty they are.
Are you in love with red?
It is a red stick blender that meets functionality and design, the red gives it the characteristic touch of our küken Red range. In addition to the design, we highlight the following features...
- Power: 400 W.
- 5 speed levels + turbo function.
- Excellent handling due to ergonomic design.
- Body in red and black pc.
- Push button for removing accessories.
- 2 kneading rods.
- 2 whisk rods.
- Support brackets on the back of the mixer.
Finally, some Küken tips
Depending on the type of recipe, the speed of the mixer will allow you to achieve a more optimal mixing result, also by incorporating two types of beaters: the tapered rod typeIt helps to achieve a fluffier texture and the hook type rodIt will make it easier for you to make pizza doughs or bread doughs.
Ingredients for 500 grams of dough (for 2 pizzas of 24 cm)
- 250 g flour
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 10 g fresh yeast
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 170 ml lukewarm water
- First of all, we take a bowl and place all the ingredients in it.
- Start beating with the special dough hook for 5 minutes at minimum speed.
- When the dough begins to have a certain consistency, increase the speed to maximum for 3 minutes until a smooth texture is obtained.
- Cover the dough with a tea towel for 1 hour to allow it to rise.
- When the time has elapsed, roll out the dough and add the pizza toppings.
- Finally, preheat the oven for 10 minutes at 200ºC and bake the pizza for 20 minutes.
egg whites, stiff peaks
- Separate the whites from the yolks (better if the eggs are cold, to make it easier).
- Let the egg whites stand until they are at room temperature.
- Start beating with the special conical beaters for this use. Whisk on low or medium speed to start frothing the egg whites.
- If we want to achieve a meringue texture, increase the speed.