Ionic dryer or normal dryer?
Before we start with the advantages of an ionic hairdryer over a normal hairdryer, we will explain the concept of ionic technology...
The ionic technology works by removing moisture from the hair and static electricity, as a result, you will avoid frizz and get a faster drying.
A normal hairdryer only emits hot or cold air, so the main advantages of an ionic hairdryer are...
- To begin with, healthier and shinier hair: the hair does not suffer damage such as dryness and fibre breakage, as the air temperature of the dryer is lower than that of a normal dryer.
- Very importantbactericidal effect: negative ions kill bacteria and other micro-organisms.
- Faster drying: drying time is reduced as it works by absorbing moisture from the hair.
- Finally, a perfect drying finishfinishing with the cold air allows to fix the hairstyle and to obtain more shine.
As an ionic hair dryer option, küken offers the professional hair dryer from the premium range.
- Power: 2200 W.
- Voltage: 220-240 V. - 50 Hz.
- Professional AC motor, quiet running, powerful airflow, long service life.
- Ion generator: reduces static electricity and frizz for silky, easy-to-clean hair with more shine.
- Anti-tangle rear grille.
- 2-position speed selector.
- 3-position temperature selector.
- Cold air button, keeps the hairstyle for a longer period of time.
- Ergonomic handle for better grip with power buttons.
- Air concentrator for smoothing.
- Professional diffuser and 2 nozzles.
- Hanging ring.
- Cable length: 1.80 ms.
Finally, a few hair drying tips...
- Avoid drying at maximum temperature.
- It is recommended to keep the hairdryer at a distance of 20 cm from the hair.
- Do not apply heat for too long at one point.
- To dry your hair faster without damaging it, you can increase the power but at a lower temperature.
- The nozzles will help you to better concentrate the air intensity on the specific drying area.
Other dryer options
Available at your local hardware and small appliance shop.