CARROT CAKE RECIPENovember 2, 2020
PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE WITH FOOD PROCESSORNovember 3, 2020
A fairly quick and easy recipe to make is the recipe for nut cream with the Küken 9000 Kitchen Robot.
It is ideal to eat with toast for breakfast, on its own or with other ingredients... It can also be used to prepare canapés, snacks or lunch for the kids.
In addition, nuts provide a lot of energy and are a great source of protein and minerals.
NUTS AND DRIED FRUIT CREAM
For this nut cream recipe, we can use raw or roasted nuts.
We recommend preparing it both ways and then choosing the one you like best for future preparations.
The taste is different in the two cases, and whether we like one more than the other depends on our own tastes.
If we have bought the nuts raw, we can toast them in the oven in a simple way and in either case we can use them peeled or with the skin. The end result will be a cream with a more toasted colour if they are used with the skin.
|125 g almonds
|125 g hazelnuts
|125 g walnuts
|125 g cashew nuts
|Raw or roasted without salt
- We mount the blade accessory on our Küken food processor.
- Add 125 g almonds, 125 g hazelnuts, 125 g cashew nuts and 125 g walnuts.
Blend for 45 seconds on speed 8.
- Remove the lid and with the help of the spatula, push the remains that may have been left on the wall of the glass to the bottom.
Blend for 45 seconds on speed 10.
- Remove the lid again and with the help of the spatula, push the remains that may have been left on the wall of the glass to the bottom.
Blend for 1 minute on speed 10.
- Check that the cream has the desired texture. If you want it thinner, repeat the previous step as many times as necessary until the desired texture is achieved.
And now we have our nut cream ready to taste!
The best way to store the nut cream is in glass jars in the refrigerator.
Do you know the Küken Kitchen Robot?
Follow us on social media!