Küken Premium Orange Juicer with ArmMay 4, 2020
Electric kettle Küken Red 2000wMay 4, 2020
The benefits of using a küken Premium heating pad.
The use of a heating pad can help us to rest more comfortably and feel more at ease. In general, and at a therapeutic level, it is very useful in many cases: circulation problems, trauma, muscular pain, arthritis, nephritic and hepatic colic, rheumatism, sciatica, lumbago, tendinitis, are ideal for relieving pain and having a better rest.
What kind of heating pad do we have at Küken Premium?
At Küken we believe that the main difference between them is due to their shape, as depending on what shape they are, they will be better for one or another area of the body.
- Rectangular heating pad. Rectangular pads are the most common pads with dimensions of 30X40. They are used generally but mostly on the back, legs, arms and abdomen.
- Cervical heating pad. For cervical and back pain we have the cervical pillow that has a design that allows it to adapt completely to the whole neck and shoulders whose main advantage is to apply heat in a more localised way. It also has an elastic strap that helps to hold the cushion to the body.
Here are the features shared by the three models.
- The pads have a power of 100W with three temperature levels through an electronic control that you can adapt to your needs.
- A detachable connection to make washing more convenient.
- The pads have an automatic 90-minute continuous safety shut-off.
- Thanks to their power, the Küken heating pads heat up in less than 5 minutes so you can use them immediately.
- We also have rectangular ones like the cervical one with an extra soft microfibre fabric.
- The rectangular ones are available in two finishes, brown or grey. The brown one has a removable cover that can be washed in the washing machine but at 40º to avoid damaging the fabric. Both the rectangular and the cervical in grey should be hand washed as they do not have a removable cover, but the advantage is that they are much more flexible.
Available at your local hardware and small appliance shop.