küken premium digital bathroom scalesApril 29, 2020
kuken premium electric hotplatesApril 29, 2020
It has never been easier to have a barbecue with friends.
With an electric barbecue at home, you can have a good barbecue with friends and family, either outdoors if the weather is good or indoors if you prefer to do it in the kitchen. The pleasure of grilling and eating food with a different flavour to the usual, cooking some sausages.a steak, grilled vegetables... it sounds great, doesn't it? But not everyone has enough space to make the typical charcoal barbecue or not only because of the space but also because of the amount of smoke generated. One solution we offer you are the Küken Premium electric barbecues.
To enjoy the experience we recommend our Küken 2400W electric barbecue.
- Forget coal and gas. A great advantage of the Küken electric barbecue is the stainless steel bottom tray, which you fill with water before you start grilling to prevent excessive smoke and odour. The juices and fats fall into the water and are cooled directly. In addition, using an electric barbecue is healthier and also a cheaper option.
- Regulated Power. To prepare a delicious barbecue and to ensure that the meat, fish and vegetables are cooked to your liking, it is necessary to set the exact temperature. For this purpose, the Küken electric barbecue has a 2400W heating element throughout the device, which is ready to start cooking in minutes, controlled by an adjustable thermostat.
- Easy to clean. Another advantage of the Küken electric barbecue is that all parts are individually removable, which makes cleaning the barbecue quick and easy.
- Overall dimensions: 530x400mm.
- Stainless steel barbecue-style grill grate for faster cooking.
- Stabilising base in black plastic, levels the electric barbecue on the cooking surface.
- Support legs, raises the electric barbecue while maintaining a space to prevent the support surface from heating up.
We at Küken would like to give you some tips for cooking with an electric barbecue.
- When grilling meats, try not to prick them and cut them too soon, as all the juices that give them their flavour will run out and the meat will be dry.
- If you are not sure if they are cooked, a good option is to turn them over. If they stick together, it means they are still undercooked. On the contrary, it means that they are ready.
- It is also recommended that when the meat is ready, it should be left to rest for a few minutes before mincing. This is because if you chop it immediately it will release all the juices that give it its flavour and you will not be able to enjoy them.
Here you can choose the one that best suits your home.
Available at your local hardware and small appliance shop.