Digital bathroom scales
Weight under control
At present, there are different digital bathroom scales with more or less functions, today we will talk about the ones that have more market, these scales have the advantage of being more precise than the mechanical ones, and aesthetically you will find more models to choose from. Something that will be more practical for us is to be able to regular monitoring of our weightIn this way we will be able to set ourselves resolutions that will bring us closer to the desired results.
Here are the main features of digital bathroom scales, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Different materials. The most common models are made of glass or tempered glass, although you can also find plastic, stainless steel or even bamboo scales.
- Designs. There are different designs to choose from, everything will depend on our taste. From here we recommend that you keep in mind the digital display that incorporates our scales, there are those with larger numbers; ideal for the elderly or people with vision problems, and we also have those that are illuminated, making it easier to read in any lighting conditions.
Another feature is the rubber feet, most of them are incorporated, but it is important to make sure that they have them, to avoid possible accidents.
- Functions. Nowadays there are scales with multiple functions, but as we always say, it is important to take your time to decide which model best suits your needs.
At this point, we will make two classifications...
- Basic scale. This is the most common of all, they normally switch on automatically when we get on them, show the weight on the display, and switch off a few seconds after we get off. It is important to choose the ones with four weight sensors, as this will provide a more accurate measurement.
- Smart scale. Within this group the options are quite extensive. In addition to the basic weighing option, these scales are able to tell us our muscle mass, the amount of fat we have, the percentage of water in our body, the total weight of our bones, and the body mass index (BMI). There are also those with wireless function via Bluetooth and mobile application; in this way we can keep track and monitor the evolution of all these parameters from our own mobile phone. Finally, some of these scales have memory for different profiles, so that we can keep track of all the members of our family separately.
We hope this post has been useful and will help you to choose your digital bathroom scales. In küken we have a wide range, we invite you to discover them and remember that you can find them...
At your nearest hardware store and in small electrical appliance shops.