PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE WITH FOOD PROCESSORNovember 3, 2020
RECIPE MASCARPONE CHEESECAKENovember 11, 2020
Today we bring you a recipe from meatballs in sauce with the KükenTOUCH 9000 Kitchen Robot that you are going to love, ideal for the whole family.
A delicious recipe for meatballs with tomato sauce, which when steamed are healthier and the meat retains all its juices.
Here, we will explain step by step how to make this cooking recipe of meatballs in sauce:
MEATBALLS IN SAUCE
|250 g minced pork
|800 g ripe tomatoes
|250 g of minced veal
|Deep steam tray
|250 g onion
|4 cloves of garlic
|50 ml olive oil
|100 ml white wine
On the other hand, if we prefer, we can prepare the meatballs with chicken or turkey meat, they will be equally delicious.
In this type of recipes that we must alternate between the different accessories of the KükenTOUCH 9000 Kitchen Robot, we must be careful not to burn ourselves or cut ourselves when handling the accessories.
- First of all, prepare the meat to make the meatballs: in a large bowl, place the two types of meat, an egg, two finely chopped garlic and parsley, a little breadcrumbs and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well so that all the ingredients are integrated and make balls that are not too big.
- We mount the stirring attachment on our KükenTOUCH 9000 food processor.
- Add 50 ml of olive oil.
Heat the oil for 2 minutes at 120ºC and speed 1.
- Add 250 g of finely chopped onion and place the deep steamer tray with the meatballs in the mixing bowl. It is important that the meatballs do not pile up so that they cook well. Cover.
Cook for 15 minutes at 120ºC and speed 1.
- Remove the tray with the meatballs for a moment, and add 800 g of tomato in medium pieces to the glass. Place the tray with the meatballs back on top.
Cook for 30 minutes at 120ºC and speed 1.
Remove the tray with the meatballs and add 100 ml of wine. Replace the tray with the meatballs.
Cook for 10 minutes at 120ºC and speed 1.
- Remove the deep steam tray and reserve the meatballs in a bowl.
- Be careful not to burn yourself by replacing the remover accessory with the blade accessory.
Blend for 20 seconds on speed 6.
- We put the stirring attachment back on our KükenTOUCH 9000 food processor.
- Add the meatballs to the food processor.
Cook for 6 minutes at 120ºC and speed 1.
Our recipe for meatballs in sauce is ready!
Do you know the Küken Kitchen Robot?
Follow us on social media!