Drip coffee machine kuken gold
Drip coffee machine always at the ready.
Nowadays we can find different models of drip coffee machines. And like all coffee machines, they have evolved over time to offer us a wide variety, allowing us to find the coffee maker that best suits our needs and our pace of life. The drip coffee maker, also known as filter coffee maker or programmable electric coffee maker, stands out for its easy handling, having a simple and clean operation and offering a quality coffee in a quick and easy way. As if all this were not enough, with the drip coffee maker you can also keep your coffee hot for hours thanks to its heating plate.
Within our wide range of küken coffee machines, today we present our küken Gold drip coffee machine.
What do we highlight?
- Programmable ignition. You can programme the coffee machine to switch on at the time you want. This way you can enjoy your freshly brewed coffee as soon as you get up.
- Non-drip system. This system will prevent coffee from dripping from your coffee maker onto the hotplate while the carafe is not in position. This option will allow you to remove the carafe before the whole process is finished, so you can enjoy your cup of coffee while the rest is brewing, perfect for when you're in a hurry.
- Aroma option. The küken Gold coffee machine has a very interesting option, the aroma function allows you to intensify the aroma of your coffee at the touch of a button. This way you will get a stronger and more intense coffee.
These are all the features of our küken Gold Drip Coffee Maker.
- Power: 1000 W.
- Stainless steel body with white finish.
- Glass jug with a capacity of 10 cups.
- Optimum temperature control for both the preparation of
coffee to keep it warm.
- Pivoting and removable filter holder. This makes it easier to clean.
- Non-drip valve.
- Programming option for the best aroma.
- Programmable ignition.
- Illuminated LED display.
- Control buttons with different programming options.
- Non-slip rubber feet.
- Water tank with lid. So that nothing can fall into the water and spoil your coffee.
- Weight: 2,53 Kg.
- It is possible that at first you may want to experiment a little until you find the most suitable type of grind for you. Depending on how fine or coarse the grind is, you will obtain one type of coffee or another; the finer the grind, the more bitter the coffee that comes out of the machine.
- In line with what has been said above, a good option to combine with our coffee machine is to get an electric grinder, so that we can achieve the grind that most interests us. In addition, by using whole, freshly ground beans, the quality of the coffee will be even better.
- Water quality is also important in the use of your coffee machine. If the tap water in your city is not of good quality, you may want to use filtered water or bottled water.